Cryptowatch is the preferred crypto trading terminal for hodlers and active traders alike. By connecting to all the major crypto exchanges to power price feeds and technical analysis charting tools, we deliver a real-time pulse on the entire crypto market. When you see a good opportunity to make a trade, you can place an order using your account on one of many major exchanges right from the price chart. Plus, it all works on web and mobile.
With a Free account, you can:
- Monitor and analyze markets for 500+ assets across the major exchanges in crypto
- Receive alerts on price and volume for any market
- Track your entire crypto portfolio value as its calculated in real time across major exchanges
- Keep tabs on the aggregate price of an asset across exchanges
- Curate a custom view on the crypto assets and exchanges you care about with filters
With a Basic account ($15/month), you can:
- Do everything available in the Free account
- Receive alerts on price and volume on your phone
- Seamlessly trade from our real-time charts on your accounts at all the major exchanges: Kraken, Binance, Coinbase Pro, Bitfinex, Bitstamp, Poloniex, and Bittrex
- Build systems using our Google Sheets plugin.
With a Pro account ($75/month), you can:
- Do everything available in the Basic account
- Build tools using our live WebSocket API
- Automate trading using our Zapier integration
Originally founded by Artur Sapek in 2014, Cryptowatch is now owned by Kraken, a leading U.S.-based crypto exchange. Cryptowatch’s mission is to provide one powerful interface to scan prices, analyze market movements, and make trades on every exchange.
We take a strong stance on user privacy and security:
- Cryptowatch never touches your coins or funds - they’re all held with your exchange(s).
- If you ask us not to track your web activity by sending us a "Do Not Track" header when you access the site, we will not track your activity. Even anonymously.
- We self-host all our analytics and user administration tools to ensure no 3rd party software provider is reselling your usage data or contact info.
- All traffic to the site and WebSocket API streaming is encrypted.